| See? Work. |
So Saturday night, was the regular. Caitlin (you can now read about her in my about me :)), and I worked our full 10 our shift, ended it with a high five (keeping it real), and drove home. I hopped right in the bed, after hollering "I can't wait until tomorrow morning!" That's the way I am on Saturday's; I'm SUPER happy for Sunday to come so I can go into the Sanctuary and have a killer service with my church family.
I can't remember this morning. At all. All I know is what they told me, and part of that was I told Jason to "shut up", and my family went to church without me. This doesn't happen. So, in keeping it real I would like to justify, and plead my case. When I finally woke up this afternoon, it was 4:30 PM. Past Morning, people. It was 4:30 PM.
Rewind to Friday, when I got home from work Friday I was worn out. I had taken off an hour early so I didn't have to drive my precious nephew through the Winter storm that we were having, although we did end up right in the middle of it, so it was around 9:45 when we FINALLY got home. I remember telling Jason that I needed a little nap, but to wake me up at 11pm so I could take my medicine. I take a lot of medicine for tons of hereditary health problems, its not a big deal, something I'm used to and have been used to since I was 17.
I guess he woke me up and I took my meds, right in my sleepy state. Sometime in the night, I woke myself up, thought that I hadn't taken it, and took it again. Saturday morning, I had NO recollection of taking it the night before; so I just took it again, crawled in bed with Caiden and waited for the alarm to go off so I could get up for work. Praise God, I'm typing this. One of the medicines I take is a blood pressure pill.
| More work. |
I chose not to say anything to Jason or my mother, because I knew they would panic; and I also know that God is in control. So I laid in bed and prayed until I fell asleep which happened super fast (I think?). That is when all of the above happened and I missed the First Service of the New Year. Typing this, I am much better, my mind is no longer cloudy, and I'm not sleepy at all. I don't feel dizzy or out of my body, or whatever I felt, I feel just fine. But there you have it, today I slept through church.
Zephaniah 3:17
New Living Translation (NLT)
17 "For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”
This verse was on my daily calendar at work, and in my study Saturday! It was one that I had never heard, or maybe had heard but never received it like I have now. It blesses my heart SO much to know that the Lord loves us SO much he sings songs! I can't help but think of my Nani, up there singing along.
This verse was on my daily calendar at work, and in my study Saturday! It was one that I had never heard, or maybe had heard but never received it like I have now. It blesses my heart SO much to know that the Lord loves us SO much he sings songs! I can't help but think of my Nani, up there singing along.
No comments:
Post a Comment